McHenry Township Senior Center Advisory Committee
Phone #: E-mail Address:
How long have you lived in McHenry Township? ________
I am registered to vote. YES NO __
I understand that the information provided in this application is considered part of the public record and could be made available to others upon request.
I understand that I am applying for an unpaid, volunteer, position.
1. Why would you like to serve on the Senior Advisory Board?
2. Have you served as a member of other boards, commissions, or committees?
3. What qualities do you possess that make you a good candidate for representing the needs of older adults ages 50+ in the community and promoting their needs in an advisory capacity?
4. What programs, services and resources for older adults do you think are important for an advisory board to concentrate on from a McHenry Township community perspective?
5. In an advisory capacity, how do you intend to support the work that McHenry Township Senior Center does in providing programs, services, and resources for both very active adults and those who are frailer?
6. Are you employed or otherwise involved in any activity that may pose a potential conflict of interest with the Senior Advisory Committee? Please explain:
7. List any abilities, skills, specialized training, or interests you have which are applicable to this committee.
8. What is the best time of day in your schedule for meetings?
Morning ____ Afternoon ____ Evening _____
If you want to add additional information,
attach extra sheets or a resume to the application.
Submit applications to:
or mail to:
McHenry Township Supervisor
Senior Advisory Committee
3703 N. Richmond Road
Johnsburg, IL 60051