McHenry Township Transportation Program
Position Type: Bus Driver
Date posted: 09/01/2017 Applications Accepted Through: 09/15/2017
Location: Driving a Para-Transit Bus throughout McHenry Township.
Position will be responsible to drive senior citizens and disabled citizens to appointments at various location within McHenry Township. This position requires drivers to interact with all of our passengers on a daily basis. The staff is a representative of the philosophy, mission and goal of McHenry Township to assist our seniors and disabled clients with the upmost respect. This position will be working direct with seniors and the disabled citizen living in McHenry Township.
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL is not required for this position)
- Ability to drive a 10 passenger PACE vanpool bus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. ( push/pull seniors and disabled in wheel chairs)
- Must be able to bend/move to ensure safe securement of all devices used by passengers.
- Must possess customer service oriented work skills that is accommodating to seniors and disabled.
- Flexible availability between the hours of 7:00AM-400PM; Monday-Friday.
- Will be subject to random drug testing as required by regulations.
- Must be able to pass all PACE Driver requirement/testing/certifications.
- ***Visit http://www.pace.com/sub/vanpool/driver requirements.asp for more details.
$11.00 per hour
Apply at McHenry Township Offices, 3703 N Richmond Road, Johnsburg, IL 60051
- Applications accepted Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- For more information regarding this position please call (815)-385-5605 and ask to speak with Matt Morrison.